Establishment

One of my aspirations in life is to be able to help people in some way and that's half the reason for my desired career path. I want to be able to use everything I have experienced in life to help others because even if I am only able to help one person then I will feel very proud. 

The way that this blog was started was purely selfish for me to be able to control my feelings and to help progress myself rather than for the intent to help others. It wasn't until one of my friends pointed out that I could use my progress to help others develop themselves and get through some of the struggles in life. 

As of yet, I am not really sure how this is going to go because I never intended to publish any of this but lets see how it goes. Any comments are welcome and will be taken on.


I hope that I can help! 



Casey :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

Tell yourself you look beautiful everyday

Battles