Something a little bit different

Okay, now this blog post is not going to be for everyone, and probably for the select few that enjoy and love this as much as me. This is something that is very much new to my interests but it is something that I would like to share with you. I feel like it has been influenced by my flatmates at university but has always been something that I have liked but never really been that invested. Well now I am invested, and if I wasn't I would be stupid because of the amount that I just spent on it. So I have probably left you guessing for long enough now... It is MAKE-UP! I love to talk about it, so today I am going to share my recent purchases with you, explaining each purchase and my thoughts so far.

So if anyone is signed up to Cult Beauty you will know that every now and again they do a free goody bag when you spend a certain amount. I saw this and thought this is brilliant to try lots of different things, seeing as makeup and skincare has become more important to me. This lead to me and the girls from university putting together the basket that would be best for my collection. The only thing that I failed to get was a high-end foundation as it was hard to match online but I am so happy with what arrived.


Iconic London Highlighter in Shine - £32.99 
Now this is one favourite product of the whole purchase because it is like pure gold, well a pearly gold. This is so openly talked about in the beauty world and there is no wonder why. After the first attempt with much confusion, every other time that I have used it, it has gone perfect. I love how much of a shine it gives to my face and the amount of life it gives me. I wish that I could describe how good this is. I would highly recommend this!

Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush in Rose Gold - £8.99
This product looks beautiful and for the brand you would expect an extremely soft brush that is amazing at blending. It is amazing for blending and works really well at blending my Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon. However I was slightly surprised that the brush is slightly prickly, I don't know whether this was my own use. I would like to see if this changes over time because I was expecting a little better.

NYX Setting Spray in Dewy Finish - £7.00 
Again another product I was missing as I was new to building a make-up collection. It was something that I really noticed however that I was missing because after a night out I would see that this was something that I needed due to the change in my make-up over the evening. I have used the NYX setting spray before however the matte finish and it was amazing to increase the wear of the make-up. So I brought the dewy finish due to having dry skin and it is perfect because it hydrates and makes my skin look alive.

Venus Lime Crime Eyeshadow Palette - £28.00
Now I didn't know about this palette until very recently when my free time was consumed with watching palette collections on youtube. When I spotted it I knew that I wanted it because of the beautiful colours including the reds and oranges. This something was what I was missing from my collection. I feel in love, the colours are amazing and make such fiery looks. The pigment is great the only fault is there is a little bit of excess product but this can be solved. This is such an incredible palette and I can't wait to use it again.


Morphe M310 Fan Brush - £7.00
This is another missing item from my collection, was that I didn't have a fan brush. I was inquisitive to try this because highlighter is one of my favourite parts of doing make-up. I love to see my cheekbones prominent. I love to see the shine in the reflection. So I thought I would try it and although I have yet to use it. From inspection the brush is soft and narrow therefore giving a very defined cheekbone. I can't wait to try it and see how it looks.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen - £6.00
I already had a Soft Matte Lip Cream in Sao Paulo and I love it. So I thought why not to buy another one. This is in a much deeper tone and it looks beautiful. I love the way that this looks on my lips and I love how quick that it dries down. The only thing that I would say is that it could last slightly longer but I have only really worn it in times of eating so it could have been that. I love this range.

NYX Suede Matte Lip Pencil in Copenhagen - £4.00 
Well I had to get the lip pencil to match!!! I love the way that it looks and the way that it feels. It is nice and soft as you would expect. There is not much else that I can say here other than it is great that it perfectly matches the lip cream.

Zoeva The Basic Moment Eyeshadow Palette - £18.00
However this Zoeva product I was very impressed with because everything about them is beautiful. It is a perfect palette for anyone because it can be extremely simple but in a good way. Anyone could use this palette and it can be use subtly due to the neutral matte eyeshadows. I have absolutely loved using this palette and I will not be surprised if I buy it multiply times due to my love for it. The product is so good and it works amazingly, so easy to blend. If you are looking for something like this, please go get it!!


I hope that you guys liked this little change in content as there is more to come. If you would like to see any swatches of these products or different products, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

Tell yourself you look beautiful everyday

Battles