Independence

Independence, something that everyone wants from the day that they turn 13. You think right, I am finally a teenager, I'm basically an adult so I am all grown up. Evidently, we realise that we are wrong and we have so much to learn. This partially applies to every situation in life, we always have something to learn and we are never really fully grown up. I guess that I am saying this because I need to keep this in mind as I write this. 

Since being home from university for the last month and a bit, I have experienced so many different situations and it all comes down to the word 'independence'. Since I have come home from university, a place where I pretty much had full independence, I have been battling with an alternative situation where I have limited independence. This really takes a lot to get my head around because it is a large change again from September. The main thing is trying to understand being under someones control again, by control I only mean its my mums house. This is a good thing because I am surrounded by my family but yet I am finding it very difficult as I have no clue where I stand. 

Because I have no clue where I stand, it is making some of my time at home difficult and I really don't want it to be that way. I find it very difficult because I feel like I need to be a free spirit as well as I need to have control of my own life. It is causing issues with me and my mum because she is also having issues with this. This just shows us that we are not the only ones going through the issues and that really we need to look at the bigger picture. 

There is no point me trying to tell you anymore because that explains everything you need to know as well as you probably are already bored. I guess what I am currently going through is I mixture of emotions that I really don't understand as well as I am trying to find my feet again. Maybe in a months time this will be completely different, so I'll let you know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

Tell yourself you look beautiful everyday

Battles